Review: Cara's Twelve

Cara's Twelve Cara's Twelve by Chantel Seabrook
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cara’s Twelve by Chantel Seabrook was a book I couldn’t put down. It gripped my attention and wouldn’t let go, smile! The idea of 12 men being the consorts of a pending queen-to-be was an appealing concept but the book illustrates the potential danger of such an arrangement. Danger and intrigue abound and it can get difficult to know which men to trust. There were some parts in the book that were gruesome and I would not recommend this book for tweens. The plot is very good and included steamy scenes. It wasn’t too sappy and it wasn’t too much. It felt like it was just right for a romance book. The characters were well developed and I could tell who had certain personalities. Interpersonal conflicts were believable and realistic within the context. This author is a master at character development. I give this book 5 stars.

View all my reviews

Comments